Online shopping for Spring Break

Alex Rusciano, Student Life Editor

Vacations are planned for spring break, which is only four weeks away. Students, teachers and parents look forward to relaxing without the stress of school. To get prepared for the different weather many people will be in, here are some great clothing sites to look for spring break clothes.

Tommy Bahama embodies the island life. This brand was inspired by a relaxed coastal feel. This is a store for both men and women who want to buy clothes for spring break. Products not only include apparel but also furniture collections, rugs, candles, bikes and more. Products and clothing not only include bright, vibrant colors but also relaxed and mellow colors to appeal to anyone who walks into the store. Tommy Bahama focuses on quality clothing and has been around for 23 years, and the closest location at Mall of America. Tommy Bahama also has around 15 restaurant locations throughout the world. Food ranges from burgers to salads to fish.

Big Island Swim and Surf Company is located in the heart of Excelsior. Men, women and children can buy beachwear, as well as footwear and beach products. This store is widely popular throughout the area and is especially known for the swimwear. Childrens brands include Lilo Tati and PilyQ. Other prominent brands are Beach Bunny, Havaianas, Roxy and Appaman.

Initially, Roxy was a swimwear line and was a big hit. Roxy sportswear was soon introduced and later surfwear and clothing was sold. Quicksilver reported Roxy’s brand as, “Fun, bold, athletic, daring, and classy.” Products range from clothing, swimwear, accessories, eyewear, footwear and watches. Roxy also has a line called “Roxy Girl” for girls ages seven to sixteen. Roxy is a global lifestyle brand and offers products for an active life. Roxy’s spirit is stated as, “Daring, confident, naturally beautiful, fun, and alive.”

Nautica is a water inspired lifestyle for women, men and children. Nautica products, apparel and complete home collection are classic, authentic and rich in style. There are five Nautica locations in Minnesota, with the closest one being in the Minnetonka Macy’s.

Vineyard Vines was originally a small business that sold ties. As the store became more popular, clothing, swimwear and accessories were introduced. This brand is represented by a whale logo and is seen on every product sold. Vineyard Vines has clothes for men, women, children and accessories for dogs and is filled with beachy and lively colors that anyone can wear.

Ralph Lauren also started as a small store that sold ties and now has grown into a business that is popular worldwide and has changed the American lifestyle. Clothing is for men, women, children and babies. You can shop for great products online and in stores for spring break clothes. Ralph Lauren recently came out with their 2015 spring collection.

Sperry Top-Sider is the perfect place to get a pair of boat shoes, flip flops, wedges, heels, etc. Sperry also has apparel and accessories for men, women and children. This brand is the top choice for boat shoes and has endless options of colors, textures and patterns.

These stores will get anyone prepared for spring break. Look for products you like online or in store.

Shop at Vineyard Vines for new arrivals today.
Vineyard Vines