Valentine’s Day Gifts for Teachers

Give your teacher this apple filled with assorted chocolates.

Alex Rusciano

Alex Rusciano, Student Life Editor

Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and many stores are filled with pink candy and gifts. Put a smile on your teachers face by getting them a small valentines gift or making them a small treat. There are many different gift ideas and candies to choose from. Below are pictures and descriptions of each gift, and they are at a great price from Target.

#1 – Teddy bear and chocolate: $5.99

Give this gift to your favorite teacher and they will appreciate it a lot. Plus they get a free teddy bear with it, and who doesn’t love that?

#2 – Ghirardelli chocolate chalkboard or chocolate apple: $4.99

This gift comes with assorted caramel, mint, and raspberry Ghirardelli chocolate squares along with a picture of a teachers desk and chalk board or an apple on top of stacked textbooks.

#3 – Candy hearts and pencil jar: $5.99

This is a great idea for a teacher who likes to keep organized for school. This gift includes candy shaped hearts inside of a pencil jar for later use. Your teacher will enjoy the candy and also have another place to put his or her pencils and pens.

#4 – Assorted chocolate valentine’s box: $4.99

This small box includes an assortment of chocolate and has a nice message on the front of the box. Messages include “Teacher, you rock. Happy Valentine’s day,” and “#1 teacher. Happy V-day.”

#5 -Cake Pop shaper: $3.99

If your wanting to bake something sweet for your teacher, you can buy a heart shaped cake pop molder. After you make your cake pops, you can put them in the heart mold and give them to your teachers.

This is a great option for those who like to bake.
Alex Rusciano
Give your teacher this apple filled with assorted chocolates
Alex Rusciano
This teddy bear and chocolate bar is a great way to tell your teacher that they are the best.
Alex Rusciano