OHS Choir Travels to New York City

Veranda
New York City

Today, the amazing journey of the OHS choir will unfold against the backdrop of New York City’s bustling streets and iconic landmarks. Led by the OHS choir director, Ms. Brenna, choir students are embarking on a musical adventure that promises to resonate far beyond the city limits.

With an early 7 am flight, the choir will arrive in NYC at 11:00, and later throughout the day, they will explore Manhattan. The OHS choir will sing at Queen’s College on Thursday and participate in the 2024 COA Nationals for Top Choirs—Festival Day. On Friday, they will sing in a mass choir at Carnegie Hall for a performance. Finally, on Saturday, the choir will get some free time in some of NYC’s most iconic neighborhoods.

“I am looking forward to singing with one of the top choir directors in the world,” OHS choir member Jayden Otto said. He continued, “I am excited to explore NYC because I have not been there before”

OHS choir’s trip to NYC promises to create unforgettable memories for OHS choir students and inspire their musical passions for years to come.