Put your best foot forward

As the seasons continue to fly by, yet another annual trend has begun to surface in the hallways of OHS.  Fall boots are perhaps one the most short lived styles of the year, but they make for an exciting range of outfits to choose from.  Not many people have begun to wear their big, warm winter boots yet, so that gives you plenty of time to keep going with your style!

There are so many different types of boots to choose, and it is so fun to see what everyone has to offer.  Whether you like your short, western boots or a pair of tall, leather riding boots everyone’s got their favorite pair.

Choosing to make the boots either the main part, or just a little extra kick is the first step to figuring out how you want to style your outfit.  If you choose to shape everything around your shoes then opt for a lower key outfit, such as a pair of skinny jeans, with a fun sweater, and simple jewelry.  You could also go with a pair of printed jeans, fun long sleeve, and a scarf to make the boots just an added side note.

Grab a pair of tall, black riding boots to toss a little edge in, or some vintage work boots to keep it a little more casual.  This trend is super easy to work with, and available in almost every shoe store at a huge range of prices.  Either way, there are only so many more days left of fall, so get to it and put your best foot forward!

Mackenzie Iversen is a Staff Reporter for The Spartan Speaks.