Isabella Koch

Freshmen Princess: Jenna Perkins escorted by Fisher Eiss. Sophomore Princess: Priscilla Cole escorted by Sam Bazil Junior Princess: Claire Suchy escorted by Charlie Ellis. Senior court: Natalie Brockman and Ben Bissen, Natalie Bever and Rada Al-saabiri, Abbie McGrann and Emmett Halloran, Cari Spencer and Pierce Pennaz, Sally Richardson and Dominic Dahlen, Emma Kosek and Charlie Carlson, Abby Haglin and Drew Mitchellette, Carolyn Fritz and Alex Danielson, Emerson Sankey and Chad Mrachek, Sonja Squires and Michael Delaney.

Orono Homecoming 2018

Seniors Take Down Juniors in Annual Powderpuff Game

Caroline Robson, News Editor

The annual OHS junior versus senior powderpuff football game was held Wednesday, October 3. Parents, fans, cheerleaders, coaches, and players alike gathered at Pesonen Stadium for the event, enduring the cold temperatures and trying to staying warm. Seniors prepared with blankets and jackets, while some of the junior girls, conveying their inexperience of the event, showed up in shorts. Minnesota...

Orono’s 67th Homecoming

Ellie Fasbender, Online Editor in Chief

Ellie Fasbender Online Editor in Chief This year marked Orono’s 67th homecoming week. Friday was the most anticipated day throughout the Orono district, all schools gathered on Old Crystal Bay road to watch the annual parade. As fire trucks, police cars, the Orono pep band, the 2018 homecoming court, and all of Orono High School’s clubs and sports teams paraded down the street, parents and...

Seniors Slide to Victory at Class Competition

Emelia Lowe, Opinons Editor

Emelia Lowe Opinions Editor Class Competition, an event every Orono student looks forward to during homecoming week, where all grades compete in a series of challenges. The event takes place twice a year during Spartan hour. Once during homecoming week, and the next during the week of sadies. This year the seniors won back to back events with the lettuce eating competition and the fruit...

2018 Homecoming Coronation

The Spartan Speaks • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in