Thomas Lecy and Amelie Wall

Emmett Halloran

Thomas Lecy and Amelie Wall

Amelie Wall and Thomas Lecy

Amelie Wall

• Grade: Senior
  • Parents Names: Suzanne and Mike wall
  • Proudest Moment: Swimming in my first swim meet ever
  • Most embarrassing moment?: I don’t really have one every moment that was embarrassing to me
  • Sports and activities they are involved in at OHS and in the community: Spacial olympics and swim team
  • One of your favorite Orono memories–from elementary, middle, or high school: It’s when we had to have a fire drill at the middle school and had to come over to the high school
  • If you were stranded on a desert island and could only bring one object or person, what/whom would it be and why?: I would have a satellite phone with me at all times
  • If you were a box of cereal, which cereal would you be and why?: I would be a rice Chex box
  • Is there anything else people should know about you?: Is there anything else people should know about you?

Thomas Lecy

• Grade: Senior
  • Parents Names: Cindy and Peter
  • Proudest Moment: Getting picked to go to go to Seattle for Unified next summer.
  • Most Embarrassing Moment: When I first came to Orono in 3rd grade and I cried every day and had a teacher from my old school come eat lunch with me cause I had no friends.
  • Sports and activities they are involved in at OHS and in the community: Unified and basketball
  • One of your favorite Orono memories–from elementary, middle, or high school: When there was a fire or something at the middle school so we got to come to the High School and it was pretty unreal.
  • If you were stranded on a desert island and could only bring one object or person, what/whom would it be and why?: Probably honey bunches of goats so I have something unreal to eat
  • If you were a box of cereal, which cereal would you be and why?: Honey bunches of goats cause they’re unreal.
  • What is your favorite part of Homecoming and why?: Probably dinner because it is fun and you get food and it is unreal.
  • Is there anything else people should know about you?:  Spencer Overturf and I are cousins so that’s pretty neat

The Spartan Speaks • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in