To See or Not to See? That is the Question

Movies of November

Sophia Rauchle, Student Life Editor

November is here, but fear not because November brings many good movies. So sit back and read some plots.

Although Room comes out on October 30, it should still be mentioned. Room is about a mother and her boy who discover the outside world after being confined to a tiny room. This film is a drama and is rated R.

On November 6, cancel the plans you have and go to the  movies coming out such as, Spectre, The Peanuts Movie and Spotlight.

Spectre, a James Bond movie starring Daniel Craig, premieres. James Bond must discover a secret organization that has a secret that must be revealed. Spectre is rated PG-13 and is an action/adventure film.

Going back to childhood, The Peanuts Movie is about Snoopy and Charlie Brown who both have epic quests of their own. The Peanuts Movie is rated G and this animated film has a little bit of comedy that you might need.

Spotlight, is the true story about how the Boston Globe discovered child molestation with the local Archdiocese. This drama biography is rated R.

Need some movie ideas for a date? Check out some awesome premieres coming out on November 13.

The 33 is based on a true story:  the survival of 33 miners who get trapped in a mine for 69 days. This film is rated PG-13 and is a drama.

You can never get enough of the power couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, so By the Sea can be your fix. By the Sea is about a couple who live in France and start falling out in their marriage. This drama/romance is rated R.

Wrapping up the football season, My All American, is about an underdog that has to face some of his toughest challenges after moving up to the championship. My All American is a biography that is rated PG.

Wanting more Hunger Games? Look no further along with Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2, some other movies premiere as well as Secret in Their Eyes and The Night before.

With the finale of the Hunger Games, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 is about the revolution against the capital.This adventurous movie is rated PG-13.

Secret in Their Eyes, directed by Billy Ray, is about investigators who get torn apart when one of their daughters is ruthlessly murdered. This thriller is rated PG-13.  

The comedy, The Night Before, features Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Seth Rogen and Anthony Mackie who are best friends that try to find the Holy Grail of Christmas before their reunion comes to a heartbreaking end. This film is rated R.

Instead of enjoying the early snow, why don’t you catch a movie instead. The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein and Creed all premiere on November 25.

Pixar releases yet another cute movie, The Good Dinosaur. This movie follows an epic adventure between a human child and an Apatosaurus. This animation is not yet rated.

Instead of looking at Frankenstein, we look through the eyes of his assistant. Rated at PG-13, Victor Frankenstein tells the story of  how his origins affected him to be the man he was.

As a sequel to The Rocky Series, Creed follows the son of Apollo Creed and how his mentor is the one and only former heavyweight champion, Rocky Balboa. This film is not yet rated.

What movie(s) would you like to see after reading this article?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...